What do Floor Sanders and Finishers do?
Scrape and sand wooden floors to smooth surfaces using floor scraper and floor sanding machine, and apply coats of finish.
- Inspect floors for smoothness.
- Scrape and sand floor edges and areas inaccessible to floor sanders, using scrapers, disk-type sanders, and sandpaper.
- Guide sanding machines over surfaces of floors until surfaces are smooth.
- Attach sandpaper to rollers of sanding machines.
- Apply filler compound and coats of finish to floors in order to seal wood.
- Remove excess glue from joints, using knives, scrapers, or wood chisels.
Related Jobs (Floor Sanders and Finishers)